Thursday 7th October.
Ages ago I booked to see Loves Labour's Lost (which I am seeing in a couple of weeks time) and Loves Labour's Won, more commonly known as Much Ado About Nothing. I went on my own as M is not so interested in rushing out on a Thursday night. The ticket was only £14, as it was a restricted view. When I got there I found it was because it was behind a thin steel pillar. In the interval I moved from my restricted view seat to a spare seat in the row in front, moving from £14 to £40.
The play was good, as always done well at Stratford. The stage was particularly impressive, with whole rooms moving in and out, or up and down.
Sam Alexander - Don John
Peter Basham - Butler
William Belchambers - Conrade
Edward Bennett - Benedick
Nick Haverson - Dogberry
John Hodgkinson - Don Pedro
David Horovitch - Leonato
Tunji Kasim - Claudio
Sophie Khan Levy - Housemaid
Oliver Lynes - Soldier
Emma Manton - Margaret
Chris McCalphy - Sexton
Frances McNamee - Ursula
Peter McGovern - George Seacoal
Chris Nayak - Borachio
Jamie Newall - Friar Francis
Roderick Smith - Verges
Flora Spencer-Longhurst - Hero
Michelle Terry - Beatrice
Harry Waller - Balthasar
Thomas Wheatley - Antonio
Peter Basham - Butler
William Belchambers - Conrade
Edward Bennett - Benedick
Nick Haverson - Dogberry
John Hodgkinson - Don Pedro
David Horovitch - Leonato
Tunji Kasim - Claudio
Sophie Khan Levy - Housemaid
Oliver Lynes - Soldier
Emma Manton - Margaret
Chris McCalphy - Sexton
Frances McNamee - Ursula
Peter McGovern - George Seacoal
Chris Nayak - Borachio
Jamie Newall - Friar Francis
Roderick Smith - Verges
Flora Spencer-Longhurst - Hero
Michelle Terry - Beatrice
Harry Waller - Balthasar
Thomas Wheatley - Antonio
Director – Christopher Luscombe
Designer – Simon Higlett
Lighting – Oliver Fenwick
Music – Nigel Hess
Sound – Jeremy Dunn
Designer – Simon Higlett
Lighting – Oliver Fenwick
Music – Nigel Hess
Sound – Jeremy Dunn








No comments:
Post a Comment