Family

Family

Sunday, 16 November 2014

Marcus Brigstocke



I had two tickets to see Marcus Brigstocke at Evesham Arts Centre, but of course M wasn't available so I went on my own.  The worst part of being on your own is waiting for the doors to open.  Everybody else in part of a couple of group.  There is just me standing around on my own.

Marcus presented a stand-up routine, very little of his usual radio four political satire.  He covered his earlier life, the weight problem that he used to have, then loosing weight and becoming a dancer (really?) then working on an oil rig.  To prove the point, his set ended with a solo dance routine.  I enjoyed it, and it certainly went down well with everybody else.

I walked to and from the Arts Centre, so a useful hours exercise as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment